Monday, December 11, 2006

Watch this space... but not very closely.

In case you haven't noticed (which maybe you haven't), I haven't exactly been posting up a storm lately. Reasons for this include school work, house-related work, trying to spend less time rotting my eyes and brains staring at a computer screen, and just plain laziness.

So, I'm posting to let you know that I officially won't be posting much for a while.

I'm not giving my blog up completely, but I will only post when I actually have something to communicate... so checking every month or so will be sufficient. I'll be on more of a Bibb Leo File schedule than my at-least-once-a-day hyperposting schedule of yore.

It's been a good run, overall. I kept it up pretty well for about a year. And maybe I'll come back to regular blogging one day.

In the meantime, I'll keep checking you guys' blogs regularly. So write interesting things! Entertain me, entertain me!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

No! Entertain ME!

13/12/06 11:14 AM  
Blogger Bibb Leo File said...

What?! Is this some kind of sick joke? A "Bibb Leo File schedule"? I'll have you know that I post plenty of informative, thought-provoking things on a semi-regular basis, and besides, it's not the size of your blog that counts; it's how you handle it!

15/12/06 12:46 PM  
Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

I KNOW, Bibb! That's what I meant, my dear. I will be posting rather less frequently in order to post things I really want to post, rather than just trying to dredge something up out of guilt that I haven't posted in a while. It wasn't a slur, it was an homage!

16/12/06 11:09 AM  
Blogger Bibb Leo File said...

Oh...an homage, you say? Right, well...er...disregard all that about the relative size of blogs and whatnot...Freudian slip, you know.

17/12/06 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home