Friday, October 06, 2006

Graffiti on the inside of this study carrel

[Name redacted] is HOT!!!

Drunks Against Mad Mothers

RN [triangle or Greek symbol delta] 4 LIFE

Frat parties=girls for sex. Sor parties=boys for husbands

I [heart] Blake P!

Fiji=Fags

I agree

JAMA

phi gamm butt slam

9492950208

Confederates suck! [line through suck] KICK ASS [drawing of confederate flag]

[two pieces of gum]

I Like People (indluding you!)

[Greek symbols] Phi Omega Tau

Bored [underlined]

TKE

[Greek symbols] Pi Kappa Alpha = Steroids

LOL

[Mathematical equation I will not bother typing out, as it is long]

I hate [crossed out] love Faggots

Fags deserve to die

Shaun (big Chinese man) is good (f***) in bed [presumably Chinese symbols]

Hook 'Em Horns

Recruit like hell and still lose

I need some **** in my ***** now!

I'll give you ****

Abercrombie and Fitch [crossed out] blonde white [crossed out] spoiled drunks can't drive, dumb crack heads

[Arrow] poor white trash can't afford Abercrombie and fitch

[Greek symbols] Delta Delta Delta

[Arrow] are whores

[Arrow] Dorks

[Arrow] Whores White Ugly Rejects

[Greek Symbols] Chi Omega

[Arrow] Go to chiomegasecrets.com

903-461-2125

[Arrow] Girls call

[Arrow] We heart freshmen 10/11/91

YOU are so [underlined] cool!

Get a life! 2-7-91

Diggstown

Asians are cool

[Greek symbols] Alpha Tau Omega

Fags, DePledges and Douche Bags [crossed out]

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

OK, it's Saturday, noonish, and I'm back in the same study carrel... and last night I missed the wittiest one! It's written pretty light, which almost deprives the world of its brilliance. It reads:

ICUPN

7/10/06 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh?

7/10/06 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah... clever college students... they're so... funny?

9/10/06 9:09 AM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

I'm a little jealous and sad that whilst I was at Alma U, I didn't document any of the graffiti on my study carrel.

9/10/06 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home