Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Football Thoughts

Added 10/25: Blogger doesn't suck today!

Okay, so the 'Boys got spanked tonight. That's really not all that special. However, I do have some observations to share.

1. Watching football on TiVo is SO MUCH BETTER than watching it live. I feel sorry for anybody who doesn't have TiVo.

2. Queen, I will never understand your obsession with T.O. while there is a Tiki Barber in the world.



3. Seriously, he looks like he was carved from granite. With marble teeth imported from Italy.

4. Those are probably veneers. But they sure are pretty!

Twice as nice!

5. My favorite quote of the game, uttered artlessly by me in the first quarter: "That Manning guy can throw real good."

6. Secretly, I can throw pretty good, too. N.O. and I were tossing the football the other day, and I confided in him that my secret dream is career in the WNFL.


7. I sure was disappointed when he gave me the bad news.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but it's true: you're not eligible for the Wino's National Football League. Forky on the other hand...

24/10/06 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do think tiki is pretty, but maybe a little TOO pretty? did you see the piece they did with him showing us around his house? matt and I were shocked at how, dare I say, flitty, he was and his wife letting him have the bigger closet for all his many, many clothes? just makes you wonder...

24/10/06 10:07 AM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

Okay, okay...who is this Tiki? I mun' know, so I can find out where he lives, too...
It never hurts to have options!

24/10/06 3:39 PM  
Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Queen--okay, now there are pictures. See what I mean? And he's twins! ;-)

Kimmie-G, I did not see that. But now that you mention it, maybe he is a little too pretty... hmmmmm....

25/10/06 5:41 PM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

holy mother of god. I'm converted.

26/10/06 9:22 PM  
Blogger Bibb Leo File said...

For some reason, Tiki reminds me of a muppet. 'Tiki' is even a good muppet character name. He also looks like he might eat me, which may have added to my instant dislike of him and his twin, whom I have dubbed "Wiki."

31/10/06 4:55 PM  
Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

He may be a gay muppet, but I don't care. I have always been a sucker for slightly oversized white teeth.

2/11/06 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home