Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, you heard it here first.

I do believe I have started a meme. Today msn.com has a link to a video of a Friday morning Today show segment entitled...


It is a nifty little piece. Apparently, we are on the hirsute cusp of a societal sea-change. I would just like to remind you that your first harbinger of this burgeoning cultural phenomenon was right here at An Awfully Big Adventure, with my January post, "My Boldest Prediction Yet."

I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of this development. My boldest prediction for 2006 turned out to be fulfilled (or at least bolstered) before the end of March! I really should have started a betting pool...

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen, III said...

I saw that yesterday, too and was equally proud of you!! Do you have any other predictions? Like the return of "frosted" hair or swatch watches?!

27/3/06 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the 'stache. But, like anything else, you have to already be cute to pull it off or you're just a dork with a mustache. For example, Tom Selleck with mustache - handsome. Hulk Hogan with mustache - sad.

27/3/06 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home