Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm Still Here!

Sorry no new posts in a while. I've been a wee bit distracted. Among this week's accomplishments? Finalized my application to Baylor's Graduate Journalism program and drove down there to have a meeting with the program director. All seems to be going well so far. Keep your fingers crossed! I've also been keeping busy doing lots of freelancing, and they're paying me generously per hour, so I'm not going to waste any of their money by blogging from work.

Sadly, work time seems to be the only time I can ever think of anything to write about. So I'll leave you with this thought: this weekend's SNL host is Steve Martin, and the musical guest is Prince! It's like it's 1987 all over again! With a couple of people with actual chops on board, maybe... just maybe... this episode won't suck. Of course, unless Steve Martin writes the episode, I'm not holding out much hope. Meanwhile, I'll practice my mantra: Please, please, please don't let them put Steve Martin in that horrible "Deep House Dish" skit!

PS. Happy birthday, Queen III!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

I'm sure you're anxiously awaiting his remake of 'The Pink Panther'. Honestly, who does he think he is? He was really something before the 21st century came along. Maybe he should stick to writing novellas.

3/2/06 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home