Thursday, January 26, 2006

You're All Invited to a Wake

What: A happenin' funeral party
When: Friday, February 10, 2006
Where: My place
Why: To mourn the loss and celebrate the life of our beloved friend, Arrested Development.


Those cornballers over at FOX are giving AD one final, farewell "screw you" by dumping the four remaining episodes all at once... at a time when they know their precious ratings won't take a hit because nobody would have been watching them anyway, as most of the world will be tuned in to NBC for the friggin' lighting of the Olympic torch. (Call me heartless, but I promise you I wouldn't have been watching the torch thing anyway. Booooorrrrriiiingggg. But I digress.)

For those of us who will always remember 2003-2006 as "the golden years," let's get arrested one last time, and celebrate...


The times we laughed.




The times we cried.







The times we scratched our heads.
(Seriously, what WAS that about??)

The times we hootled with glee.

The times we made huge mistakes.

The times we wished we could be that classy.











And the times we shed one fat, hot tear for poor George Michael, who never had a chance.

PS. Don't forget to catch Miss Liza's upcoming appearance on Inside the Actor's Studio! It's about effing time, Lipton!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

I wouldn't miss it. Not for all the world.

Thanks for the laughs, A.D.

27/1/06 9:35 AM  
Blogger Fork said...

However, I just HAVE to say, I still shudder when I think about the 'Ready, Aim, Marry Me' episode. Thank you for including a picture of it.

1/2/06 4:11 PM  
Blogger Fork said...

Oh YEAH! THe Mogford show isn't until SATURDAY! DUH! Of COURSE I'll be there! What about Queen III and fscott?

7/2/06 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home