Thursday, May 25, 2006

The CRAZY Factory

I think this is my all-time favorite picture N.O. and I have ever taken together since we started dating in October 1999. This was taken by Forky in February at Queen III's birthday celebration.

The reason I like it so much is that we both appear to be so emotionally affected by the Cheesecake Factory dinner menu. I adore the menu! I am so thrilled by it, I cannot control my eyebrows! N.O. loathes the menu. He sneers at it! It is beneath contempt.

We both look like lunatics. I love it. Oh, and despite N.O.'s penchant for casual-swearing-as-punchline, no waitstaff were harmed during the course of this dinner.

6 Comments:

Blogger Autumn's Mom said...

I think this pic captures his sneer perfectly and also your individuality HOTNESS :) Nice pic. Was just talking about going to this restaurant. I've never been!

25/5/06 11:49 AM  
Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Thanks, Autumn's Mom!!! Plan on going off your diet when you go to Cheescake Factory. And try the avocado eggrolls!

25/5/06 1:25 PM  
Blogger Fork said...

I'm so glad I took this picture. :^)

25/5/06 3:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Your eyebrows really are having an emotional experience! Love the pic. Oh, and Cheesecake Factory is delish!

25/5/06 11:17 PM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

That picture is too funny!!! Forky took a lot of good ones that night!

26/5/06 2:48 PM  
Blogger L-dub said...

How can you have a blog for almost a year and I don't know about it? Lucky me, I was playing on the neighborhood fast computer and found the link that e-dub must have left up. It was worth looking at just to see this picture. I will treasure it forever. Seriously. I must now continue looking for references to your lost and invisible older sister:) Where do your niece and nephew come from after all??

28/5/06 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home