Friday, May 19, 2006

Mother of the Year

Last night I dreamt about an endangered baby. I was in this old house that was filling with water, and I heard a baby boy crying under an old bed and rescued him. And I do not want to hear one single word about Jung or biological clocks, do you hear me? I only share this dream with you because I think it may have been a premonition of things to come. Let's face it, little Sean Preston Spears Federline may not be long for this world unless someone steps in and saves his adorable bediapered butt. What makes me feel this way? It's actually something I saw in a picture.

No, not this picture.










Nor this one (though that carseat should be facing backwards).















Not even this one--oops, butterfingers!









No, the picture that leads me to believe that Child Protective Services should swoop down and take that poor child away before he comes to real harm is this one.

















Golly Moses.

5 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

I'm actually kind of speechless. That is...Crazy

19/5/06 12:07 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Have a good weekend, A-Dub!

19/5/06 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my... so shameful..

19/5/06 1:10 PM  
Blogger Fork said...

Y'know, Britney worked her ENTIRE CHILDHOOD to become this sexy superstar. She had the spotlight for a couple of years. But now...just...look at her.

It's not tragic like Greek tragedy, but it is kinda sad when you think about it.

19/5/06 1:54 PM  
Blogger Just telling it like it is said...

and oh yeah what about her G-string...that in it's self should be against the law....

20/5/06 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home