Friday, December 09, 2005

What shall it be today?

As many of you know (and I have been kind enough to share this little habit with several of you) I like to fill the slow moments in my workdays with visits to a little website known as the Crime Library. This little gem is host to hundreds of delightful tales of wickedness, guaranteed to send chills down the steeliest spine and satisfy the most prurient of imaginations.

I am disappointed, however, in one aspect of the Crime Library. No Scott Peterson feature. I mean, I know there's not exactly a dearth of Scott Peterson info on the web, but I want it the way only Crime Library can spin it! Replete with over-the-top melodrama and clunky literary pretensions of which Sir Bulwer-Lytton himself would be mightily proud!

Oh, well. Maybe someday. Meanwhile, what should it be today? Killer kiddies who kill for kicks? (to quote J-Fo.) Serial sex sadists? Angels of mercy? Wronged women exacting revenge? Celebrity murders? Or the "Truly Weird and Shocking?" (like all this other stuff is normal.) Hmmm. I think this may be a poisoning kind of day. Ohhh, yes. That prose looks positively purple. Can't wait!

Happy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home