Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My most unintentionally ironic comment EVER

This happened a couple of years ago, but I just thought of it, and had to share. I think it's one of the funniest things I've ever said because it was genuinely not even slightly intended to be funny.

I was regaling my younger sister, E-Dub, with a humorous "oh-poor-pitiful-me" story about how my three beloved college roommates, none of whom were theater majors, didn't quite understand me.

A-Dub: I come home from class, and we're chatting about whatever had happened to us that day, and they always tease me about the way I tell my stories! I think I'm just calmly telling them what happened to me, but they always accuse me of being dramatic!

E-Dub: Well, you can be a tad dramatic sometimes.

A-Dub (horrified, gasping): Et tu, Brute?!


Betrayal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!

6/12/05 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home