Friday, December 02, 2005

Input, please.

A little housekeeping today... ever since I set up this blog, I've been a little displeased with the way it looks. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it doesn't seem quite... reader-friendly. While I think the black, white, and red is exactly what Norma would choose, and I like it looking "different," I'm beginning to wonder how easy it is to read on different monitors. So I've futzed with it a little, but I'd really appreciate your input on any of the following topics:
  • How readable the white text is
  • How readable the red text is
  • How noticeable the links are
  • The size of the fonts
  • Anything else

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen, III said...

Everything looks fine to me, but you might try a blue theme...maybe? It's easy to read, and I don't have a problem with it, but maybe you could try a few looks out and we could vote!

5/12/05 3:01 PM  
Blogger Fork said...

I like it. It's really easy to read. White on black always looks very clean and polished.

6/12/05 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home