Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm not dead.

Not yet anyway. I've just been working very hard! Our new triplex will one day be the brightest, prettiest little thing you ever saw. But for now it is requiring rather a lot of me in the way of painting, arranging, sawing, and digging. This is all voluntary and I am enjoying myself immenesely. But it is taking me away from my regular blogging time, so I thought I'd check in with you, my dear online and, in some cases, offline friends, to let you know that I am still drawing breath on a regular basis.

For those of you in JoB, I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch! I'll try to remedy that, and soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Cliff said...

Well since you're in JoB now, consider yourself invited to my Welcome home party...Cach has all the details!!

It'll be a blast

25/7/06 4:01 PM  
Blogger Bibb Leo File said...

I feel your pain, a-dub. Much of my blog-time has been consumed by trimming, edging, mowing, hedge-clipping, mulch-bagging, weed-killing and grass-watering now that I have achieved the American Dream of owning a lawn. It makes me wonder what I did with all of that free time before...
Oh yeah, I ate and went to the bathroom.

25/7/06 8:26 PM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

Wow!! It'sounds like you're working your fingers to the bone!! you'll have to send pictures as soon as you get it all done!

26/7/06 1:15 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I can't wait until you post before and after pics of your triplex. It will be like Trading Spaces on your blog!

26/7/06 1:26 PM  
Blogger Grizham said...

Cach speaks the truth. I keep asking him where ya'll are, and he keeps telling me to leave his house.

27/7/06 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home