Monday, July 17, 2006

Woo hoo!

Congrats to our friends over at Bootstraps Comedy Theater for the glowing press on their new show Sunny & Eddy Sitting in a Tree. It's not every day a "genius" "every bit as funny as the early [Woody] Allen" but more "charming" and "lovable" graces the world with a "one-hour comic masterpiece."

Not that we care about reviews, or anything, right? But, Matt, I can see your ginormous swollen head from here.

But in all seriousness, I'm personally swelling with pride just because I know you awesome people. And I'm really glad you're getting the attention you deserve. What's killing me is that I'm out of town so much now (permanently as of this coming weekend) and I'm not sure if I can make the show! Are you going to make a DVD? I'd even be willing to make a modest donation in exchange for a bootleg copy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for noticing a-dub!

A serious shocker of a review!
Thanks, Lawson! I have to live with the genius!

We are working out the details of recording it and getting a DVD together.

18/7/06 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home