Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Matching Game!

Well, looks like the plans have changed, and I'm going to be heading back down to JoB for the next few days, so there will be limited posting for a while.

In the meantime, I leave you with this little matching game. Can you match the actress to her picture? Below are pictures of Paz Vega (Spanglish), Ana de la Reguera (Nacho Libre) and Penelope Cruz (Vanilla Sky, I think). Which is which?! Seriously, these are three different people.


And before you accuse me of thinking all non-white people look alike or something, I have to point out that (A) I'm not the first person to notice this three-way dopplegangerdom, and (B) come on. With their tumbly black hair, sexy thick accents and cartoonishly huge eyes, these gorgeous women are virtually interchangeable. And I don't feel a bit sorry for them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

I choose Princess Jasmine #3.

13/7/06 3:13 PM  
Blogger Grizham said...

Penelope is the bottom

But Paz is the top
then Ana, correct?

13/7/06 7:07 PM  
Blogger Bibb Leo File said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14/7/06 12:56 AM  
Blogger Bibb Leo File said...

You forgot Salma Hayek. Yikes, it's quads!

14/7/06 12:58 AM  
Blogger The Cliff said...

Well i know it's Ana, Paz and Penelope, (i have a little thing for Latin Petite ladies)..

I did notice something suspicious peeking out of Penelope's dress there...is she Pulling an Elaine Christmas Card??

14/7/06 1:40 AM  
Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Those who said Ana, Paz, Penelope were correct! (And I hadn't noticed the borderline nip slip. Oops! This is a family blog!)

16/7/06 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home