Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pity me. Pity meeeeee!

So, I've been feeling pretty crappy lately. Not super-horrible, just kind of crappy. Like, last week was spring break, which should be nice and relaxing. So how come I was sleeping for 10 hours at night and still needed a three-hour nap during the day?

Queen III, I know you know where I'm going with this.

Yup, I have mono. Again. I think I must be some kind of magnet for it. I had a pretty nasty case back in 2000, followed by a full complement of relapses. Most people (people who aren't Queen III and me, apparently) don't get it more than once, so I thought there's no way I'd get it again.

I guess I was wrong.


So, make sure you don't drink after me. Or kiss me on the mouth. Although that probably wouldn't have been a factor for most of you anyway.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

Best picture ever.

I don't think I have mono. What I seriously thought was going to kill me yesterday has turned into something resembling really bad allergies. And nobody dies of allergies.

Yet.

I'm gonna eat more cake.

20/3/07 9:00 PM  
Blogger AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

I'm glad you haven't died! Drink lots of fluids and get lots of sleep!

20/3/07 9:16 PM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

A-DUB!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!! Really. If you need to call and complain and cry to me on the phone, please, PLEASE know that I will listen to you with all my heart. But know this: the 3rd time I had mono, I discovered Matlock was on 3 times a day in JOB. So, good can come of it...even if it's slight. And please don't go jump on a trampoline, becuase you might make you spleen explode.

22/3/07 6:34 PM  
Blogger Queen, III said...

And a-dub, this is just a thought...but let's think back...what do we both have in common - besides having mono three times and both being theatre majors and both being from small towns and both having curly hair???? Our freshman dormroom!!! That's gotta be it. Gotta be. Seriously. What else could it be???!!!

22/3/07 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home