Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh, the crazy things you can find on the internet.

Happy Day-After-Boxing-Day, everybody! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Now that you're (possibly) back at work, and probably not too happy about it, I thought I'd share a special treat I've been saving up. Perfect for a practically-Monday morning such as this.

It's one of the weirdest things I have ever accidentally stumbled across on the ol' WWW--a talented and proficient knitter somewhere out there in internet-land has decided to use her talents in very creative, unusual ways, such as knitting a complete, and anatomically correct, digestive system. Seriously, extremely impressive. Here are the pictures for your enjoyment.






Want to whip up your own GI tract? (Why not get a big head-start on next year's Christmas gifts?!) Here's her pattern. And here are some of her other wacky adventures in knitting (I especially like the choker that looks like a slit throat).

1 Comments:

Blogger Fork said...

This is just...too strange! I love it!

Could you knit me a small intestine?

28/12/05 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home